If you are seeking a position with a company that places the highest value on Employee and Customer relations, then Secure Storage is the right place for you. In business over 30 years, we are an Oregon based, family owned business with 6 locations in the state. Known for our excellent reputation, we strive to be the cleanest property, provide the highest security and best customer experience in the communities we serve. How do you know if you are ready for this new opportunity? You consider yourself an inspired self-starter that passionately seeks to provide the very best service to your customers everyday. Your remarkable commitment to customer service and hard-working professionalism brings a smile to everyone, no matter what kind of day they are having.
Valuing the Customer Experience, Secure Storage provides a full range of storage solutions to its customers. By joining the Secure Storage team of specialized storage consultants, you play an essential role in a customer-focused sales environment. If you are ready to put your skills to work with Secure Storage, read more to join the family.
Top Self-Storage Company seeks a professional and friendly person, (or couple) who enjoys customer service in a full-time position as Property Manager(s), managing a successful mini-storage facility in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers understand their needs, recommend storage solutions and help them acquire needed product solutions.
- Assist reservation and walk-in customers (both in person, and all other media types) in renting storage units, understanding the lease terms, fees and insurance and completing lease agreements.
- Serve customers in reservations and usage of the Free Move-in Truck.
- Consult, sell, and up sell to customers merchandise such as boxes, tape and other appropriate products that meet their needs
- Ensure the appearance of the property is customer ready by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, removing debris, cleaning restrooms, wiping windows, etc...; ultimately ensuring property appearance is safe and welcoming.
- Organize schedules and work closely with maintenance contractors to ensure that property conditions remain at the highest standard.
- Perform collection and delinquency paperwork and make related phone calls.
- Respond to security alarm notifications; including times of office closures.
- Make bank deposits and balance financials, including petty cash, daily.
- Conduct a daily physical storage unit inspection confirming inventory availability and ensuring each unit is secure or ready to rent.
- Excel as a Team Leader, overseeing the duties of the Assistant Manager, empowering them to succeed in their position.
- Fully Paid and Comprehensive New Manager Training
- Office is open day time only. Closed Sundays and all Major Holidays.
- Housing – An apartment is provided on Secure Storage Properties.
- Utilities – Paid Utilities
- Vacation – following 12 months, On-site Manger received 12 days of paid vacation.
- Incentive Bonuses – Sales based bonuses are paid for meeting incentive goals.
- Cafeteria Plan – Medical Reimbursements are made to your tax free account.
- Minimum one year of Customer Service and/or Sales experience
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys and easily operates independently or as part of a small team
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with computer and mobile technologies
- Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation
- Willingness to work on a non-smoking, drug free property
- Previous property management skills are a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds